Fire Incident Kills Three Persons In Adamawa


Three (3) persons including an elderly woman have purportedly burnt to death in a fire incident that occurred at Zekun Village in Adamawa State.

The Deputy Governor of the state, Crowther Seth, visited the village and was informed that the fire was caused by a mosquito coil.

Seth led a delegation on Saturday to Zekun under Lamurde Local Government Area to commiserate with families the of victims.

Burto William, the local government Chairman of the local government area, confirmed that a grandmother with two others were killed by the fire.

He said; The fire was caused by a mosquito coil which caught the thatched roof of the house.

An old woman and one of her grandchildren died in the inferno, while the third person died later at the Federal Medical Center, Yola.


About Author

Leave A Reply